Investing in training through apprenticeships or traineeships can provide your business with real benefits.
With over 500 qualifications across all industries, ranging from Certificate II through to Advanced Diploma level, there is a qualification to suit everyone from front-line staff, office administrators and management.
If you are interested, the Chamber of Commerce and Industry WA (CCIWA) and there to help you:
- Identify suitable training options to skill your staff
- Access candidates through a Jobs Board on Skillsroad.com.au
- Determine eligibility for financial incentives or benefits
- To sign up apprentices and trainees and manage the training contract
- With Offer ongoing support
- Access mentoring support for you and your apprentices/trainees throughout the training period.
To follow up, contact Kiara-Jean.Archer: [email protected]