- Time: 5.30pm,
- Date: Thursday 2 April
- Venue: Community Hall, 48 Old Perth Rd, Bassendean
- Cost: Free
- Registration: Eventbrite/Energy Cut
Guest speaker John Dee, will give a presentation to coincide with the launch of the Energy Cut guidebook covering: How to use energy efficiency to improve the profitability, resilience and value of your business.
- How to use the Energy Cut Guidebook, the 100+ case studies and the 20 step Guide it contains to assist businesses in cutting energy bills by 10-30%. A free hardcopy of the book will be provided to attendees.
- Will discuss topics such as lighting, air-conditioning, office equipment, and transportation.
- How day-to-day decision making can make the difference in your business’s bottom-line.
Jon is one of Australia’s most influential figures on social and environmental issues. He is a co-founder of Planet Ark, which he championed for 15 years and DoSomething and Australian of the Year in 2010 in NSW.
Jon is a strong advocate for energy efficiency, has produced and directed over 300 environmentally themed TV and radio adverts, and was the national media front person for the Australian release of Al Gore’s ‘An Inconvenient Truth’ documentary. This said, Jon purports that his 458-page Energy Cut Guidebook does not mention the environment or climate change, it focuses on the business case for energy efficiency.
Jon is a prolific public speaker. Within Australia and overseas, he regularly gives keynote speeches on social and environmental issues. He also gives speeches to corporations about change management, sustainability, waste, and energy efficiency.
This is now a free event. To attend please follow these links to register and to ensure we have sufficient catering. We’ll have some beverages which will be in keeping with it being a start of a long weekend.