The Morley Town Centre Master Plan is visionary, bold, energetic. But will it achieve its formidable goals. Are the investors and developers equally impressed?
Central Eastern Business Association (CEBA) has assembled an expert panel to debate the Morley Town Centre Master Plan in “real time”
- Francesca Lefante, CEO of the City of Bayswater
- Professor Peter Newman, Curtin University (Sustainability, Urban Density)
- Rachel Seal, Hames Sharley Architects (Urban Design)
- Stuart Carter, Development Director Acquisitions, Australand
- Greg Bader, Chief Business Officer, iinet (Communication, Internet Speed)
Featuring short sharp presentations from each panel member, followed by a facilitated Q&A session, attendees will gain a unique insight into the genuine potential of this significant proposal and also have the opportunity to receive answers for any nagging question they have on this issue.
If you have an interest in what is planned for Morley Town Centre, when action is going to be taken and want to voice your opinion….I recommend you attend.
- Coventry Seafood Bar & Grill, Morley
- 12 to 2pm
- Thursday 27 November
Forward any questions that you want tabled at the event to [email protected]